Chiro Care for Sports Injuries
A lot of children and teens undergo sports injuries every single year in the United States. With so many injuries occurring, you'll want to reach out to your local chiropractor to help your loved one find help and treatment for pain relief.
At Haverford Chiropractic Center, our chiropractor Dr. Mychaluk and the rest of his chiropractic care team are here to help you and your loved ones recover from sports injuries, such as head injuries. If you live in Wayne, PA, call us so we can help treat your pain and recover quickly.
What Are Some Common Sports Injuries?
There are various types of sports and various types of sports injuries that can happen.
- Head injuries
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Joint pain from repeated sports injuries
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Muscle tears
- Bone fractures
- Tennis elbow
- ACL injuries
- Achilles heel injuries
How Can Our Chiropractor Help?
A trained chiropractor like Dr. Mychaluk will be able to determine the extent of your injuries and the root cause of your pain. Through a detailed physical exam, imaging tests, and a medical history, our chiropractor will be able to determine which chiropractic treatment may be effective and help you recover. These treatments can include:
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent, or FSM, which can help relieve pain using low levels of electrical current and stimulation
- Manual low force adjustments to help re-align the spine or other joints such as the shoulder
- Muscle stretches to help reduce inflammation and tension
- Muscle massages to reduce soreness and encourage circulation of the injured area
- Strengthening exercises to help improve mobility, flexibility, and strength in the injured muscle
- Spinal decompression to help alleviate pain from herniated discs
Should I Seek Treatment for Sports Injuries?
There are many reasons why it might be difficult to recover from sports injuries. If you have injuries related to prolonged use, multiple injuries, or have re-injured a muscle, these can all increase recovery time and cause you to live with acute or chronic pain.
If you feel you've tried everything to heal from your sports injuries but are still suffering from the effects, like joint pain, it might be best to seek the help of our chiropractor who can help you feel pain relief in just weeks.
Get Low Force Adjustments, Frequency Specific Microcurrent, and Chiro Care for Your Sports Injury in Wayne, PA
Reach out to us at Haverford Chiropractic Center in Wayne, PA, to get chiropractic treatment for your sports injury. Dr. Mychaluk is here to help you find some much-needed pain relief. Call us today to set up an appointment at (610) 687-8280.